The Civil Contractors Federation (SA) are committed to providing value to their members.
- For the second year, the Civil Contractor’s Federation (CCF) in South Australia engaged BDO SA to conduct a member satisfaction and business climate survey of the CCF SA’s 263 contractor Members.
- The purpose of the report was to obtain feedback, so that the CCF SA can continue to deliver services that are relevant and useful to members.
- The survey was aimed at owners, Directors, senior management and key decision makers.
- The survey was sent to all CCF SA contractor members in November 2015.
- Importantly, the CCF SA Member satisfaction and business climate survey (CCF Trends) was conducted by BDO, an independent party and all responses remained anonymous
Please now read the results (CCF Members Business Survey)