The Civil Contractors Federation (SA) are committed to providing value to their members.
- For the second year, the Civil Contractor’s Federation (CCF) in South Australia engaged BDO SA to conduct a member satisfaction and business climate survey of the CCF SA’s 263 contractor Members.
- The purpose of the report was to obtain feedback, so that the CCF SA can continue to deliver services that are relevant and useful to members.
- The survey was aimed at owners, Directors, senior management and key decision makers.
- The survey was sent to all CCF SA contractor members in November 2015.
- Importantly, the CCF SA Member satisfaction and business climate survey (CCF Trends) was conducted by BDO, an independent party and all responses remained anonymous