There is a risk of death and injury in workplaces where vehicles, mobile plant and pedestrians share the same work areas or traffic routes. Traffic management involves the safe movement of vehicles (such as cars, trucks and buses), mobile powered plant (such as forklifts) and pedestrians within, through and around sites where work is carried out.
- Click Here to view Checklist – Traffic Control Measures
- Click Here to view Checklist – Traffic Hazards
- Click Here to view Fact sheet – Workplace Traffic Management Information
- Click Here to view Guide – Traffic Management for Construction work
- Click Here to view Guide – Traffic Management for Events
- Click Here to view Guide – Traffic Management