Each year, the Civil Contractors Federation (SA) celebrates the industry’s achievements by showcasing the amazing calibre of people, and their organisations along with the outstanding and innovative projects that are completed in South Australia.
The Annual Gala is a night to recognise individual achievements, with several different award categories available, there is opportunity to showcase your people across many disciplines;
- Certificate II in Civil Construction Trainee of the Year
- Certificate III in Civil Construction (General) Trainee of the Year
- Certificate III in Civil Construction (Plant Operations) Trainee of the Year
- Certificate III in Civil Construction (Bituminous Surfacing) Trainee of the Year
- Certificate IV in Civil Construction Supervision
- Indigenous Trainee of the Year
- Best Training to Employment Outcomes
- Training Coordinator of the year
- Manager of the Year
- Site Manager of the Year
- Employer of the Year
- Women in Civil Award
- Future in Civil Award
- Quiet Achiever Award
- Harry Wauer Memorial Award
To nominate someone in your team, click the button above to go to our awards platform website where you can nominate online.
To register to attend the Annual Gala, click the button above.
To see previous winners, click the button above.