CCF SA Branch Members Code of Conduct
As Members of the Civil Contractors Federation SA Branch- the peak body representing companies with business
interests in civil construction in South Australia – we agree to adhere to this Code of Conduct.
- We adhere to the rule of law - the principle that everyone and every entity is bound by and entitled to the benefits of the law.
- We proactively look to understand what the current law is – we recognise that ignorance is no defence in the eyes of the law.
- We recognise that the safety of our workforce, and those impacted by our work, is a primary responsibility of the business.
- We treat our employees with the utmost respect, integrity and fairness because we understand that, without them, we have no business.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and do not accept discrimination, harassment or bullying in our workplaces.
- We ensure the entitlements of our employees are preserved and paid on time.
- We ensure that the payment of our sub-contractors and suppliers occurs promptly, and within the timeframes required by the law and our contracts.
- We treat our customers with the utmost respect, integrity and fairness for without their success we cannot succeed.
- We strive to protect and preserve the environment and in doing so adhere to the laws of the land.
- We recognise the original owners of this land.
- We, as Members of the peak industry body representing our industry, commit to a professional standard that doing “just enough” is never good enough – we strive to always do better. We have the systems and procedures in place that will continuously improve our service performances defined offering Integrity, Capability, Quality and Reliability.
- We will strive to always improve and contribute to the stature, standing and voice of the civil construction industry in SA by participating in and supporting the CCF SA as a Member.
- We adhere to the Fair Work Australia approved rules of the CCF and this Code of Conduct